Have you ever felt that you wanted to do something but you’re scared to do it? I’m feeling so anxious these days. I wanted to apply for a part time job but every time there’s an offer I feel that I’m not confident to do it. Now I feel like I’m hiding to those employer who actually hired me or trust me to write articles for them. Also, I just felt that it’s not worth it, $1 for 300 words article/ 8 articles a day. It consumes most of my time and writing article for me with specific keyword is not that easy, I need to think and make sure it’s original. I don’t want to plagarize some one else work. I'm becoming so unprofessional.

Then there’s this one who actually wants to interview me, I dunno the task yet but it’s something to do with SEO. I haven’t talk to her and I’m chickening out. I don’t know where’s my self-confidence go? I’m loosing trust on my own self. I know this is not the same me for I have done this before, I just don’t know why right now, I don’t have that gut to do things.

How can I be that person with so much confident? How? L




0 comments:

Post a Comment