July 27, 2009
babylove...

i miss you! i just felt na magwrite
ng Letter.. hehe =p
i just want you to remember that
you are the best thing that ever
happened to me...
i couldn't ask for anything better.
i promise never to leave your side.
you are the best part of me ...

ang dame kong gusto pasalamatan,
dahil nagkakilala tayo, first, Parents
mo siguro kasi sila ang nag Mold ng
personality mo and Just Much Much..
how much i love the way you are
right now... syempre si Papa God
kasi sya yung gumawa ng way
para magkakilala tayo. Two people
from different worlds, ehehe :)

Super thank you kase you Trust me.
Thank you for taking a Leap of
for me, I know it was a risky
Move for you to have me as your
boy kahit mejo takot ka na
magka-boyfriend, Thank you for
always being there, sa lahat ng
help mo sa 'kin.. Things would've
been a lot tougher without you...
always remember ah, in my eyes -
you'd always be special. i will
always be that person na ikaw at
ikaw lang ang mamahalin!

i love you for a million reasons.
it is a thing not of the Mind but
of the heart, a feeling only felt.

i Love you much baby. .
Love,



2 comments:

Worth visiting your blog. Wish to hear from you. God Bless!

^ thank you! :)

Post a Comment