This is the first letter I received from him - a special letter given to me on our first monthsary. We did not celebrate it glamorously instead we meet after work and just dine in at McDonalds.

I know the first time we saw each other I fell in love with him, his smart, funny and really nice. I know his the one.

July 6,2009
My everdearest Babylove,

Happy 1st Monthsary!

i love you so much.. Forever...
Thanks for coming into my life.
i may not be the best boyfriend
i swear it's okay...
but trust me, i could be the
best partner and perfect hubby
in the future.. I promise!
I love you baby.. muah!

Love,





p.s
I won't name names I will use babylove (for him and her)

2 comments:

ang sweet naman..

simple yet sincere...
i know both of you will be together till the end,.

thanks for visiting my blog..
maybe we can follow each oher for updates..
what you think?
i'll follow youe site...
hope you will do the same..
thanks!

^ hi there! thanks for the comment, kaw unang nag comment sa blog na to hihi...

I followed your blog na rin

Post a Comment